The registration fee includes:
- admission to all lecture and poster sessions
- conference program, meeting bag
- welcome reception, including buffet (Sunday)
- coffee breaks and Science Café lunches (Monday-Wednesday)
- symposium dinner (Monday)
- Tuesday event: excursion to Keukenhof and dinner
Registration is not acknowledged until payment is received.
Presenting authors of lectures and posters must be registered as a conference attendee. Oral presenters must complete the registration process by paying online by January 24, 2017, to confirm intent to attend and present at the meeting. If fee is not paid, submissions from that author will be removed from the program.
Student registrants must submit proof of student status.
Please review the registration terms below which are intended to assure the comfort and privacy of all conference participants. Each delegate acknowledges and agrees to these terms while registering and accepts these policies as a condition of being permitted to attend this symposium.
- Name badges are required for all conference activities.
- Smoking is not permitted in the conference centre.
- Cell phones must be turned off in the oral sessions.
- The use of any device to capture images (e.g. cameras and smart phones) or sound (e.g. tape and digital recorders) or stream, upload or rebroadcast speakers or presentations is strictly prohibited at MSB2017 without express written consent from the organizers.
- Material presented or displayed at the MSB 2017 symposium, including but not limited to orals and posters presentations, workshops, short courses, lunch seminars and science cafés, is the intellectual property of the presenter and may not be recorded, photographed, quoted, disseminated or transmitted by summary in any form without the explicit approval of the author of the material presented. In such case, these materials must contain appropriate credits for all quotations or photographs and reference to MSB 2017.
- Consent to use of photographic images:
Registration and participation in the MSB 2017 Symposium constitutes an agreement by the registrant to MSB’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes.
- Consent to receive e-information about this and future issues of the MSB series of symposia via the e-mail-address provided.
- The placement of advertising in the meeting area is strictly limited to our sponsors and partners.
- No organized activities (even off-site) other than those approved by MSB 2017 are allowed during the conference week.
- Full-slide corporation or institutional logos may appear only one time in the presentation.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Registration cancellations received in writing by CAOS (address, W.G. Plein 475, 1052SH Amsterdam, The Netherlands) by January 24, 2017 will be accepted and all fees refunded, less a 150 EURO administrative fee. Cancellations received on January 24, 2017 or later will not be refunded; however, transfer of your registration to another person is permitted. This can be done by re-accessing your registration using the link on your confirmation letter. Transfer of registration onsite will incur a fee of 75 EURO. No refunds will be made for non-attendance at the MSB2017.
Letter of Invitation for Visa
To receive a letter of invitation for visa applications, kindly ensure that you click the appropriate box during the registration process. A letter will be sent upon confirmation of payment of the registration fee.